From Misconception to Truth: Understanding God's Love - March 10, 2024


This Sunday I will be preaching from John 3:14-21.  Our sermon will delve into the profound truth of God's all-encompassing love for humanity, as revealed in John 3:14-21. In this passage, we encounter the familiar verse, John 3:16, which declares the depth of God's love for the world. We will explore the misconceptions that often hinder our understanding of divine love and discover the nature of God's affection for us.

As you prepare your hearts for this message, I encourage you to reflect on the following questions:

  1. In what ways have your past experiences or the opinions of others influenced your understanding of God's love for you?
  2. How does the truth of God's love challenge and transform your self-perception and your relationships with others?

I invite you to spend time this week meditating on John 3:14-21 and allowing the Holy Spirit to speak to your heart.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 10, 2023 - Luke 2:4-5

JUly 4, 2023 - Happy In-Dependence Day

May 28, 2023 - Acts 2:1-21