I Give Up… Needing to Know Everything - March 1, 2026

This Sunday we continue our Lenten series, “I Give Up… I Quit,” by turning to Genesis 12:1–4a and Abram’s call to leave everything familiar and go where God would show him. Abram does not receive a map, a timeline, or a detailed explanation. He receives a promise, and he goes. Together we will explore what it means to give up the need to know everything before we take a step of obedience, and how our trust in God can become a blessing to others. 

As you read this passage this week, ask yourself: 

  • Where might God be calling me to move forward without full clarity? 
  • And is my need for certainty keeping me from becoming a blessing to someone else?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

December 10, 2023 - Luke 2:4-5

JUly 4, 2023 - Happy In-Dependence Day

May 28, 2023 - Acts 2:1-21